- The Seller is De Borja who registered office is at;
119 Dromore Road
2. Order Process
- Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
- An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you unless and until we accept your offer.
- We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
- If you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail and order update e-mail(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us (or the relevant retailer in relation to certain sales which are facilitated by us) will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card or we have sent acknowledging e-mails. Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the products described on our website not being the products actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be collected for full refund.
- The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
- Payment may be made by the methods indicated in our payment options.
- You will be charged the current price for buying products from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our website. All total prices for goods and services at the checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery.
- A delivery charge will be applied at checkout.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- We deliver to any UK address.We do not deliver to PO Boxes, orders placed for these addresses will be cancelled and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
- Delivery is usually made between Monday to Saturday during normal working hours.
- Special Delivery Orders require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
- Please note it may take 10 working days for your undelivered parcel to reach our refund point, plus 3 – 5 working days for the card provider to credit your account.
- For Next Day deliveries please be aware that orders will only be delivered the next working day if the order is placed before 12 noon. If the order is placed after 12 noon the order will be processed but delivery may not arrive until the second working day. Working day means all days from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept delivery of the product.
- For any orders delivered to freight forwarding companies, Hotels, B&Bs, storage and relocation companies nominated by you as accepting delivery on your behalf, we shall have no liability to you in respect of any product which is damaged following acceptance of the delivery by these locations on your behalf. These goods are at your risk on and after delivery to these locations and/or carriers.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
5. Cancellation & Returns
- If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed, with the exception earrings, which cannot be refunded or returned once dispatched. You may cancel an order at any point from placing the order up to fourteen (14) calendar days, from the day after delivery of the product(s) to you. This is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- The following procedures will apply:
- You can either e-mail or telephone our Online Customer Services Team via our contact us page. If you have contacted us to cancel before delivery of your products, though your order will have been cancelled, normally delivery cannot be interrupted (except possibly if cancellation takes place within 30 minutes of order).
- For instructions on how to return an order, please visit Returns and Refunds.